Since February 2015
Since February 2011
Strategic consulting : strengthening and supporting customers in their projects and capacity by delivering strategic vision, with high customer centricity through cross-functional working to generate tailor-made solutions - Key clients : MSD, Johnson & Johnson, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Amgen, Eli Lilly, Abbott, Shire , Gilead... - Market understanding, opportunity quantification and qualification, performance assessment. - Short term and middle term assignments , in close partnership with global headquarters.
Since January 2011
Strategic consulting : strengthening and supporting customers in their projects and capacity by delivering strategic vision, with high customer centricity through cross-functional working to generate tailor-made solutions
- Key clients : MSD, Johnson & Johnson, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Amgen, Eli Lilly, Abbott, Shire , Gilead, Astra Zeneca, Stallergenes Benelux, Abbott, Abbvie ...
- Market understanding, opportunity quantification and qualification, performance assessment.
- Short term and middle term assignments , in close partnership with global headquarters.
External consultant Benelux
March 2015 --- March 2016
External consultant : implementation of an operationnal excellence programme
Customers identification and segmentation , stakeholder mapping and identification, reformulation of Value Proposition for each segment, sales strategy and priority management ....
March 2014 --- February 2015
-Business support of academic projects at all stages of their development : from patent deposit to spin-off. - Business Planning: market assessment and opportunity quantification , market understanding, business plan, financing, business development , market access scenario.
Business Director - Global
February 2010 --- February 2011
- Liaison with our global network (Network One ) - Strategic tools design and development (Next Age Ideation Process) - Local and global recommendations - Human Capital Management plan design for all teams - Teams training and coaching
Business Director Europe Zone 1 Brussels and Paris
June 2008 --- December 2010
- Regional position, based in Paris.
- Strategic planning for global accounts (UCB, J&J, GSK..) in coordination with other network entities (Asia Pacific, US et rest of Europe )
- Development of Zone 1 Europe and founding of Belgian subsidiary : 4 clients with 2 global accounts after 10 months.
Business Director Belgium & France + Zone 1
January 2008 --- February 2010
- Regional position, based in Paris. - Strategic planning for global accounts (UCB, J&J, GSK..) in coordination with other network entities (Asia Pacific, US et rest of Europe ) - Development of Zone 1 Europe and founding of Belgian subsidiary : 4 clients with 2 global accounts after 10 months.
January 2004 --- August 2007
- Leader on its market , full service Communication agency , realizing a turnover of 3.500.000 €. - Member of Sudler & Hennessey network and Belgian representative (managing directors meeting). - Business development through local market and S&H network. - Launch of two new media and consumer education services.
Business Development Manager
January 1999 --- January 2003
World leader Healthcare communication agency integrated in the Publicis group in 2001 Business Development Manager - Developed activity for Benelux through French and US network - Launched new products through the Nelson network (Johnson and Johnson, Mc Neil etc..)
January 1994 --- January 1999
- Creation and development of Monkey Healthcare (achieved top 3 status in 4 years) - National and European clients management - Organising continued education meetings with ICHEC and Fondation Marketing lecturers - Sale of the agency and merger with Nelson Communications Inc USA
ResiliencyImpulse commandSelf-confidenceSelf-disciplineOptimismPerspectiveCuriosityInterest in knowledgeAdaptabilityAuthenticityStrivingDiligenceOrganizationAttention to detailEfficiency
Analytical thinkingCommunicativeCreative thinkingFlexibilityInnovative thinkingOrientationProblem solvingStrategic thinkingService oriented
Medical Devices NegotiationBudget ManagementBusiness DevelopmentBusiness PlanningBusiness Process ImprovementBusiness StrategyChange ManagementCommunication SkillsCompetitive AnalysisContinuous ImprovementCross-functional team leadershipDrug development processEntrepreneurshipHealthcare industryHospitalsManagement ConsultingMarket accessMarket developmentMarket researchMarketingMarketing CommunicationsMarketing StrategyMedical consultingMedical DevicesOutsourcingPharmaceutical DevelopmentPharmaceutical IndustryPharmaceutical salesPhases of clinical development (phase I to IV)Presentation SkillsProblem-solving methods and troubleshootingProcess EngineeringProcess improvementProduct launchProgram ManagementProject CoordinationProject ManagementProject PlanningProject Portfolio ManagementPublic SpeakingRestructuringRisk AssessmentRisk ManagementSales EffectivenessSocial SkillsStrategic PlanningStrategyTeam BuildingTeam LeadershipTeamworkTroubleshootingUnderstand how results translate to practice
Diabetes Medical devices NegotiationAuditingBiopharmaceuticalsBusiness DevelopmentBusiness IntelligenceBusiness PlanningBusiness StrategyCompetitive Analysis
Skills and Expertise
Analyze data Interpret data Report dataAdjust processes and methodsAdvise on strategyAnalyse growth / improvement potentialAnalyze data/information to determine potential relationships.assess the needs of the project(s)/program(s) and make changes in process, work flow and/or assignments.Assign activitiesAttend seminars, courses and meetings within and outside the companyCollaborate with project teamCommunicate effectively on different company levelsCommunicationCompile informationCoordinate projectsCreates a collaborative team environmentDefine market needsDetermine potential relationshipsDevelop business planDevelop marketing strategiesDevelop strong internal relationships with stakeholdersDirect co-workers to achieve resultGuide staffIdentify growth / improvement potentialIdentify market opportunitiesIdentify risksImplement marketing plansImplement Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)Interact with CROsInterpret analytical resultsInterpret dataMaintain strong relationshipsManage complexityManage multiple projectsManage projects resourcesManage risksNegotiate budget NetworkObserve trends in dataOral presentationPlan work to meet objectives and deadlinesPresent at steering committeePresent data at congressproject managementProject probable outcomesProvide benefit risk assessmentProvide input to process improvement initiativesProvide trainingResolves queriesSolve problemsStorytellingTranslate strategy into operational plansWork cross-functionallyWritten presentation
Analytical skills Interpret dataWrite papersSolve problemsProvide trainingProvide input to process improvement initiativesproject managementNegotiationMonitor sales performanceManage multiple projectsManage complexityLead teamsImplement marketing plansImplement Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)Define market needsCommunicate with sponsorCollaborate with project teamAttend seminarsAttend seminars, courses and meetings within and outside the companyassess the needs of the project(s)/program(s) and make changes in process, work flow and/or assignments.Advise on strategy
Executive MBA in Business Administration (MBA) from HEC / University of Hasselt / FH AAchen in 2016
Master in Management Science in Management from HEC / Université de Liège in 2016
EDBA (Doctorate in Business Administration) in Strategic management / strategy from Université Paris Dauphine in 2015
Master’s Degree in Master of Arts Development Policy and Governance from Université Paris Sud (Paris XI) in 2009
Master’s Degree in Master of Arts in International Politics from Université Paris Sud (Paris XI) in 2008
Executive Master in Marketing Management in Management / Marketing from ICHEC in 2005
Post Graduate in Diplome Universitaire de 3ème cycle en gestion intégrée from Solvay Business School in 2004
Master in economic and social policy in Economics from Université Catholique de Louvain in 2003
Master's Degree in Master in Economic and social politics from Université catholique de Louvain in 2003
ICHEC/ CIFEM in Post graduate degree in Marketing Management from Haute Ecole 'Groupe ICHEC - ISC Saint-Louis - ISFSC', Bruxelles in 1999
Expert has 2 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)