graduate in sociology and social studies, organised and efficient person with an inquiring mind, with more than 5 years of experience in Sales and customer support and Marketing. i work well in a team but also on my own as i like to set myself goals which i will achieve, i have good listening and Communication Skills. i want to open more opportunities for myself in the future and to be able to apply and improve my knowledge and skills.
Lead Manager - Marketing Operations SpecialistFebruary 2015 --- July 2017
- my attention to detail and Troubleshooting skills help me monitor opportunities and leads in salesforce.com to ensure that all uploaded campaign responses have been assigned correctly or are being handled within accepted timescales. - i have excellent interpersonal and Analytical Skills that help me provide accurate feedback to the customer and make sure that he is aware of the request assigned. - convert leads into opportunities and assign them to the partners. - schedule meetings with the partners on a monthly/weekly basis in order to follow-up on the opportunities that need our immediate attention. - decreased the number of expired opportunities by constantly following up with the partners via phone or e-mail. - improved my written and verbal Communication Skills and maintained an excellent relationship with the hpe partners, successfully followed up on the opportunities assigned to them.
Security and Risk AgentSeptember 2013 --- February 2015
- continuously identify, assess, measure and monitor Information Technology risk by performing independent hands-on risk assessments; - knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enters into a relationship; - handle a high volume of phone calls where they will review accounts for possible fraudulent activity; - researching concerns and responding promptly to client and customer inquiries; - analyse account processes and transactions to identify undetected frauds and correlated activities (for example a series of highly suspicious activity leads to ultimate fraud); - reviews, identifies and detes fraudulent activity; - look for trends to proactively identify characteristics of "good" vs. "fraudulent" orders;- takes inbound calls from consumers related to potential fraudulent activities; - analyse available information via multiple internal and external tools to identify the issue and bring resolution in order to improve current cash flow and revenue stream initiatives; - reduce fraud losses while improving customer experience & protection;
Game moderatorSeptember 2011 --- September 2013
- ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to player's complaints and disputes; - provide support to players on game related queries; - conduct Quality Assurance assessment of game products to ensure product quality and service; - perform investigation and Documentation of game exploits, bugs and similar other issues pertaining to online gaming world; - assist in creating, Planning and implementing innovative games; - ensure all players adhere to gaming rules and regulations; - coordinate with different teams to achieve milestones within deadlines; - manage gaming Operations and report game status to management on daily basis; - analyze feedback and suggestions from players for continuous improvements of game; - evaluate game process and procedures and recommend improvements; - manage game messaging and gaming forums to attract more players; - perform server Testing and hack Testing of gaming product- monitor disturbances and imbalances during games and provide corrective solutions;
Customer retention specialistAugust 2010 --- May 2011
- maintain excellent knowledge of our portfolio of products and services in order to understand customer's needs; - utilize my outgoing, inquisitive, friendly personality and Sales skills to understand customer issues and recommend alternative products and offers to customers that are looking to cancel; - suggest potential upsell opportunities or new products to customers where appropriate; - respond to incoming requests for cancellation of services and persuade our customers to remain with us; - proactively contact customers who are identified as at risk of cancellation and ensure that every opportunity to retain these customers is investigated; - identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers; - document customer outcomes to add to our knowledge of reasons why customers choose to cancel their services with us;
Sales representativeFebruary 2010 --- September 2010
- Research required information using available resources; - maintaining call center database by entering information/customer information; - handle and resolve customer complaints; - provide customers with product details, information about the company, and issues with account for the customers; - process orders, forms and Applications;
AdaptabilityAnalytical thinkingAssertivenessAttention to detailCharmCommunicativeCreative thinkingCuriosityFlexibilityInnovative thinkingInterest in knowledgeProblem solvingReaction to stressSelf-confidenceSelf-disciplineSociabilityTrust
Skills and Expertise
Analytical skills Interpret data Report dataImplement marketing plansConduct post-marketing surveillance studyDevelop marketing strategiesReview dataResolves queries
Degree in Social Studies - Probation in Sociology and Social Studies from University of Bucharest in 2012
Contracts and acquisition technician in Economie from Superior School of Commerce "Nicolae Kretzulescu" in 2009