- i am a Molecular Biologist with a background in Microbiology, biotechnologie and analytical Sciences especially Mass Spectrometry.
- after earinging my phd i held a position as Assistant Professor in charge of a small Research group and a service unit for Mass Spectrometry.
- after three years i changed into the indutry as a Trainer and consultat for pharmacuetical Applications of Mass Spectrometry responsible for the emea region.
- in 2010 i joined the largest privately held GMP certified CRO in the dach region, in charge of Business Development. my responsibilities are conntacts to new clients, meintaining business relationships to existing clients, identifying new business areas, supporting FDA inspections.
- my current interests are extractable and leachable studies, Cell based bio Assays, development of Assays with aptamer-probes
Area / Region