i am currently looking for a new challenge.
current position : Logistics specialist (bristol-myers squibb)
Since September 2016
- determination of distribution Strategy: local country depots versus direct international site shipments from a central hub.
- active participation in Change Control processes.
- evaluation of vendor performance on regular basis through incident reports Analysis and kpis.
- organize and lead vendor and cross-functional meetings.
- lead and participate in cross-functional projects with aim of process improvement and Compliance:
• project lead for the implementation of etmf (electronic trial master file) for
• project lead for the implementation of Packaging and return instructions
• project lead for the implementation of ups complete view returns for returns
• project lead for the implementation of the use of pool programs in israel to
increase Flexibility of the supply process
- responsible for direct distribution and returns set up.
- author and review procedural documents, including sops and user guides.
- support internal/external audits and inspections.
- subject matter Expert in returns and destructions and support ehs/corporate security in the destruction facilities assessment.
computer tools used:
SAP, sharepoints, sharedrive, etmf, trackwise, eclipse
Support worldwide management of logistics infrastructure in compliance with GMP, GDP and local country regulations, meeting the needs of BMS clinical supply operations including:
- Determination of distribution strategy: local country depots versus direct international site shipments from a central hub.
- Active participation in Change Control processes.
- Generation and analysis of data sustaining distribution strategy: shipping metrics, financial data,...
- Evaluation of vendor performance on regular basis through Incident Reports analysis and KPIs.
- Organize and lead vendor and cross-functional meetings.
- Issue resolution and CAPA management: TrackWise qualified investigator.
- Lead and participate in cross-functional projects with aim of process improvement and compliance:
• Project lead for the implementation of eTMF (electronic Trial Master File) for
• Project lead for the implementation of packaging and return instructions
• Project Lead for the implementation of UPS Complete View Returns for returns
• Project Lead for the implementation of the use of pool programs in Israel to
increase flexibility of the supply process
- Responsible for direct distribution and returns set up.
- Author and review procedural documents, including SOPs and User Guides.
- Support internal/external audits and inspections.
- Subject Matter Expert in Dangerous Goods shipments as per IATA & ADR regulations and in logistics requirements for cytotoxic materials.
- Subject Matter Expert in Returns and Destructions and support EHS/Corporate Security in the destruction facilities assessment.
Computer tools used:
SAP, SharePoints, ShareDrive, eTMF, Trackwise, Eclipse
OTC BENELUX & UK/IE Team Leader Braine-l'Alleud, BelgiumJuly 2015 --- August 2016
benelux & uk/ie team Leader within the order to cash department
- leading a team of 8 people in a complex matrix environment.
- approving orders blocked on the stock management program (export risk).
- assessing customer credit risk.
- setting up & reviewing customer credit limits.
- approving sox control reports (Compliance).
- analysing kpi’s and looking for improvements.
- leading continuous Innovation projects (continuous improvement/Innovation & standardisation champion).
- Coaching employees and helping them in their development.
- projects management.
TSA - Credit Control Chester, United KingdomMarch 2015 --- July 2015
- allocating cash in SAP, sepa direct debit
- performing cash collection
- reviewing customer credit limits
- customer Reimbursement
- accounts receivable & dso Analysis.
computer tools used:
SAP (autobank, direct debit... ), isabel & diverse banking tools
CSANovember 2014 --- March 2015
- orders & returns management (manual orders, edi orders, iocr orders)
- credit & debit notes management
- customer relationship management
- product stock management (low stock allocations, backorders, stock management...)
computer tools used:
SAP & iocr (intelligent optical character recognition)
Credit Risk ManagerJanuary 2014 --- May 2014
- customer Risk Assessment
- ratio Analysis:
- profitability ratios (gross margin, ebit margin, ebitda margin, return on equity, return on assets)
- efficiency ratios (days Sales outstanding, days Sales of inventory, days payable outstanding, cash conversion cycle)
- liquidity ratios (current ratio, quick ratio, cash ratio)
- leverage ratios (equity to total assets ratio, debt to equity ratio)
- accounts payable/accounts receivable Analysis
computer tools used:
SAP (fscm), fit for credit, carat, n2 check (dun & bradstreet)
CollaborationEfficiencyFlexibilityIndependenceInnovative thinkingOrganizationProblem solvingProactivityReaction to stressResponsibilityStrategic thinkingOptimismCoordination
Skills and Expertise
Analytical skills Analyze data Build and manage the Trial Master File (TMF) Control data Create SOPs Interpret data Report data Use content management systemsAchieve sales objectivesAdminister logisticsAdjust processes and methodsAdminister, maintain and co-ordinate the logistical aspects of clinical trialsAdminister supply requestCreate SOPsAssist with proceduresAssist with site trainingAttend seminarsBuild trial master file (TMF)budgeting of R&D activitiesCalculate process efficiencyCoach and provide guidance to clinical staff.Coach staffcollaborate in research projects at universitiesCollaborate with project teamCollect financial data from hospitalsCommunicationComplete study proceduresConduct supply issue resolution activitiesCoordinate logisticsCoordinate projectsCoordinate recallsCreate clinical documentsCreates a collaborative team environmentDesign trial master file (TMF)Distribute trial suppliesEnsure good clinical practice (GCP)Ensure data integrityFinancial administrationFinancial reportsFollow up projectsGuide staffHandle incidentsImplement Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)Implement ProcessesInventory ManagementLabeling compliance with local regulationsLead teamslifescienceMaintain Quality Management System (QMS)Manage budgetsManage clinical suppliesManage clinical trial files/documentsManage trial master file (TMF)managing a small teamMonitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)NetworkObserve trends in dataOral presentationOrganise meetingsPeople managementPlan work to meet objectives and deadlinesPrepare external auditsproject managementProvide trainingR&DReport Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)Report non-compliance incidentsResolves queriesRetrieve study documentsReview dataSolve problemsSupervise trial suppliesWork cross-functionallyWork under specific instructionsWritten presentationWrite final reportsWrite documents
IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Certificate in from KVS & partners in 2017
Certificate in Global Business Services in from The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants in 2016
Master's degree in Finance from Louvain School of Management in 2014
Bachelor's degree in Management from Louvain School of Management in 2012