My qualifications include a wide range of practical, legal and organizational experience, as well as skills in solving legal issues and human relations. I gained the experience while running the office for patient complaints at the Ministry of health of the Republic of Slovenia; being a part of a professional board of European Law Journal; working for a family pharmacy business handling procurement, contracts, and legal matters; as a lecturer in legal subjects at a high school for economics; participating in organization of events.
Legal and Compliance Officer
Since January 2014
- Assistant manager of 4 Pharmacies.
- Dealing with everyday civil, administrative, contract, commercial, labour and pharmaceutical law cases.
- Administrative and legal support for High school for economics and administration Ljubljana.
- Teaching legal and business-related subjects at High school for economics and administration Ljubljana.
- Working on legal related matters for companies and individuals.
- Organizing events.
Lecturer/teacher in legal subjects
January 2011 --- January 2015
- Teaching legal subjects in all years of a high school for economics and administration.
- Working in Student Affairs Office.
- Head of a school project on 11th International practice firm trade fair - training company.
- Speaker at events.
- Organizing school and national events.
January 2010 --- January 2015
- Contracts with other companies.
- Contracts for employers.
- Procurement contracts.
- Pharmaceutical legislation.
- Administration law.
- Accounting for the company.
Professional board team
August 2007 --- August 2009
- Authoring news articles about European Parliament, European Commission and Council of the European Union,
- Writing about latest cases from Slovenian Constitution Court and European Court of Human Rights.
Advisor for patient's rights
January 2007 --- January 2008
- Independently ran the Office of patients’ rights.
- Solving patients’ problems related to doctor's mistakes or health insurance.
- Working with Public Agency of the Republic of Slovenia for Medicinal Products and Medical Devices; health insurance companies in Slovenia; Slovene Chamber of Pharmacies; Medical Chamber of Slovenia.
Analytical thinkingAttention to detailCommunicativeOptimismResponsibility
NegotiationBusiness DevelopmentCommunication SkillsCompliance with regulationsDemand Supply PlanningEnglishEvent ManagementLeadershipMicrosoft OfficePharmaceutical IndustryPresentation SkillsProcurementPublic SpeakingStrategic PlanningTeaching
Skills and Expertise
Analytical skills Develop protocols Write papers Write protocolsAdministrative supportCoach staffCommunicationConfirm protocol complianceContract approvalNegotiationOrganise meetingsOral presentationRegulatory documentationAttend seminars, courses and meetings within and outside the companyManage regulatory activitiesWriting regulatory documents
Honours Bachelor Degree in Faculty of Law from Univerza v Ljubljani in 2014
Training and Certification
Project management in 2016 Training
Sales techniques in 2016 Training
IELTS in 2017 Certification
Expert has 2 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)