enthusiastic and motivated Research Scientist with advanced Laboratory experience, extensive organizational, collaboration and social skills. team player, able to work to timely demands and effectively manage multiple workloads. highly stimulated by the possibility of being involved in interactive project and new initiatives at the crossroads of Research and industry towards the development of Clinical compounds and products for Healthcare.
Technology Transfer associateMaastricht, Netherlands
Since August 2016
- responsible for the successful transfer and implementation of the process know-how from the client to our Manufacturing department for GMP-compliant cellular therapies production
- defining process mapping, Risk Assessment and gap Analysis
- generating and revising Manufacturing related documents for Manufacturing processes
- participate in follow up on deviations, capas and changes
- defining protocols and write reports for process Qualification and Validation
- Responsible for the successful transfer and implementation of the process know-how from the client to our manufacturing department for GMP-compliant cellular therapies production
- Defining process mapping, risk assessment and gap analysis
- Generating and revising manufacturing related documents for manufacturing processes
- Participate in follow up on deviations, CAPAs and changes
- Defining protocols and write reports for process qualification and validation
Bioanalytical Project Coordiantor Geneva, SwitzerlandOctober 2015 --- April 2016
• i oversee many aspects of Clinical Trial, being the central hub for new projects and the liaison between different clients and the project team.
• generate, update, monitor and distribute documents (e.g., project plans/schedules, reports, etc.) using a variety of Software Applications.
• ensure smooth implementation of project tasks from start to finish.
• communicate status of project tasks to stakeholders, team members and executives.
• coordinate, document and maintain project tasks, schedules and timelines.
• establish and execute project Communication plans.
PhD researcher Geneva, SwitzerlandJune 2010 --- June 2014
• responsible for designing, developing and analyzing Bioinformatics, Proteomics and molecular methods for the identification of a novel Cell death pathway.
• interpretation and processing of data, Analysis and presentation of results.
• critical and responsible approach to develop and test new Hypothesis.
• Planning, time optimization and timelines driven, details and focus oriented.
• Training and supervising students.
• give and receive feedback from peers or other team members in order to perform the task.
• defining problems and state personal opinions in a non-threatening manner.
• participating actively in the dynamic work environment.
• academic Research: writing of the phd in Biology, participation in international conferences, presentation of Research results and publication of scientific article “granzyme b-induced mitochondrial ros are required for apoptosis” Cell death & differentiation 2014 oct 31. doi: 10.1038/cdd.2014.180
Analytical thinkingAdaptabilityAttention to detailCollaborationCommunicativeCoordinationCritical thinkingIndependenceEfficiencySelf-confidenceService oriented
Animal models Biochemistry Cell biologyAntibodiesBacteriologyBioanalysisBiochemistryBiological Drug DevelopmentBiologyCell biologyCell Based AssaysDrug substance developmentGood Laboratory Practice (GLP)Laboratory study designWestern Blottingrecombinant DNA technologyProblem-solving methods and troubleshooting
Skills and Expertise
Analytical skills Create SOPs Develop clinical trial protocols Interpret data Technology research Search literature on clinical trialsAct as the main line of communication between the sponsor and the investigatorAdministrative supportAnalyze proteinAnalyze data/information to determine potential relationships.Archive trial documentation and correspondence.Archive study documentsArchive documentationConduct literature searches.Written presentationWrite final reportsWork cross-functionallyVerify dataUse laboratory techniquesUnderstand protocolsTranslate strategy into operational plansTranslate clinical research concepts into specific objectives
Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from CMU geneva in 2014
Master in Cellular and Molecular Biology from University of Bari in 2009
Training and Certification
Clinical Research Monitoring, summer programme offered by HU University of Applied Sciences. Advanced knowledge of GCP in accordance with ICH-GCP standards, Declaration of Helsinki, Study procedures and the monitoring process (CRA) in 2015 Certification
Certificate in Good Clinical Practise (GCP-ICH) in 2015 Certification
Project Management - Fundamentals of Project Management, Agile Scrum Framework, Stakeholder Management, Analysis and Dynamics, Strategic Communication and Action Plan, Change Management, Effective Presentation Skills in 2015 Certification
Expert has 1 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)