· Proven high-performance professional who excels in motivating staff and colleagues in a team-based results-oriented environment. · Consistently achieves objectives through strong relationship building and organizational skills. · Expert negotiator and thrives on dealing with abstract concepts and unstructured. environments, and adeptly introduces order and structure to drive efficiency and results. · Successfully resolves business problems in complex environments, while maintaining a positive and adaptable leadership style. · Demonstrates strategic thinking, creativity and analytical skills to generate new ideas and approaches. · Adds execution to strategic thinking; is known for getting things done. · Committed to achieving excellence through personal dedication and a passion to succeed. · Bilingual in French, English and Arabic.
Since July 2015
Company name: Sveikatingumo idėjos
Country, City: Lithuania Marijampole
Starting date: July 2015
Company Description :
We’re a branch that work with the European Union to support countries to integrate its values by developing social, cultural, economic projects and partnership in national and international level, by actively running projects to strengthen relationships with European countries and companies. We associate with non-governmental organization by supporting them for their future and concretization of several missions and implement non-commercial projects with the municipalities, business companies, and the USA, the Japanese and the Czech Republic embassies.
Mission and job currently doing:
· Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
· Provide a Cross SWOT and a 360 of the employes and infrascture of the organisation
· Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
· Conference presention for the welness, food and sports on how it will afect people mood and productivity
· Negociate contract for esblashing a new service for the organisation
· Provide a strategical makerting for international expansion
· Establishing KPI (Key performance indexes) as well as a measure of targets / success
Management of Export Project
July 2010 --- June 2015
Group description: GSM is a firm established in 2001 in analyzing the market and trend to establish strategies in trades. GSM deals with Europe, UAE, the USA, and African markets. Key accomplishments: Reduce expenses per transaction by putting in place monitoring processes around sales, purchase price, and type of offers. Install a market watch team to follow up on the main market trends and new offers to help keep major accounts and facilitate the sales at new customers and prospects. Role: Co-develop business strategy of the company and define action plans. Leads contract negotiations. Business development and meet company objectives. Oversees deals cycle. Analyze data services activities for development for efficiencies and manage a group of 25 people.
June 2006 --- September 2009
Group description: Algaita is an industrial company started in 1986 and sells products in several African markets but also exports to USA and Europe. Key accomplishments: Successfully led the development to optimize production by increasing its sell up to 13.6 Million Dollars per year by establishing a “Lean Management” in which to expand, reduce production expenses, establish guidelines, and to save cost. Role: Manages the scheduling, planning and production according to the requirements. Completes audit procedures, revised sales and productivity. Review and assess procedures failures and proposes recommendations. Analyse non-conformities, define and recommend corrective actions and monitor their implementation. Oversee the management of product.
Business Administration Part time
June 2004 --- February 2006
Key accomplishments: Optimized the purchase process for suppliers by implementing an automated filling system and restructured the processing of orders that resulted in decreasing delays in transfers and eliminated paperwork. Role: Assist Management and led a staff of 50 in operation of the property across the restaurant, the front desk, front services, housekeeping, security, and room service, Business development and meet company objectives. Oversees deals cycle, conducting periodic inspection by department to ensure staff efficiency and productivity and develop a team focused on high performance, defines operations expectations and measured staff performance.
Attention to detailStrategic thinkingWillingness to compromiseProblem solvingOptimismKindnessFlexibilityCuriosityCompetitivenessInterest in knowledge
Skills and Expertise
CoachSolve problemsWork under specific instructions
Master's Degree in Business Administration and Management, General from Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers in 2015
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and Business/Management from Supec in 2006
Training and Certification
"Teaching of English as a Foreign Language” (TEFL) Certification
“Teaching Business English Course” (TEFL) Certification
Accounting and management Certification
Business Law: Contract Management Certification
Business Management Certification
Financial management of the company Certification
Management and financial policy: Financial Planning and Evaluation Methods Certification
Marketing Strategy Certification
Organizational Theory Certification
The contemporary economy mechanisms Certification