CV- Curriculum Vitae
Nouh Qaoud (Water Resources Engineer)
Guido gezellestraat 12
Contact Number: Belgium 0032 48 510 60 52
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
To join a work team and a company that supports me in my personal development, with the use of the knowledge acquired during my academic studies however I’m always open to challenges and eager to learn new things.
Name: Nouh Qaoud
Date of Birth: 19th May, 1987
Marital Status: married
Belgium National Number: 870519 521 92
Passport number: TC 001199
Driving Licenses: Belgium & International and Auto
I can work as an independent or freelancer
- Diploma of Dutch language study from Bruxelles Academy.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Arabic and English.
- Basic knowledge of French.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Photoshop.
- GIS, GPS, Winlog, Aquifer Test, Visual Mudflow, Modeling
- Ability to work under pressure and in busy environments.
- Extrovert and capable of working in teams. Very good team member.
Interests and hobbies:
Travelling, Reading, Sport
- Jan 2013 Brussels University Belgium
Complementary studies in Physical, Land, Resources, Engineering.
- Aug 2009 Al Azhar University Palestine
Bachelor Degree in Science-Geology/Water Resources with Equivalence from Belgium.
- July 2005
High School Certificate Palestine
Training & CO-OP Experience:
Al Azhar University May 2009 – Nov 2009 Palestine
Project Name: Water quality and quantity in water desalination plants.
- Chemical & Biological Water Analysis
- Water Surveillance
- Drew Geological Maps for Aquifer
- Estimated the water state in Gaza Strip.
- Helped improve water situation in Gaza.
Associate Professor in Alazhar University
Work Tel.: +972- (0)8-2824010/ 2824020 Mobile: +972(0) 599744276
2-Dr. Maher Albouhaisi
Administrative employee in the Red Cross in Bruxelles
Mobile: +32 487434798
Manager of development in Sony Belgium
Mobile : +32 485696694
AdaptabilityAnalytical thinkingAggressivenessAnger commandApproachabilityAssertivenessCommunicativeFlexibilityOrganization
Computer Skills: Excel and PowerPoint Photoshop. GPS Winlog Aquifer Test Visual Mudflow Modeling General Skills:
Skills and Expertise
• Water & Soil Analysis • Experienced in Leveling Surveillance Equipment • Experienced in Remote Sensing • Experienced in Minerals and Fossils • Experience in the field of water and wastewater treatment and desalination of sea water. • Good knowledge in drilling water wells and petroleum. • Good knowledge of typing scientific reports. • Good knowledge of Geophysical Exploration equipment’s. • Possibility of working in the areas of oil exploration and offshore oil platforms
Bachelor in water resources from alazhar university in 2009
Training and Certification
volunteer in 2009 Training