- Senior professional with 15+ years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Industry in various roles with increasing responsibility in the areas of Operational Excellence, Engineering and Manufacturing
- 3+ years in a multi-country basis environment, currently in the role of Head of Global Production Performance.
My main qualifications are:
- Make the best use of my background in Pharmaceutical Industry and hands-on experience in Operational Excellence methodologies by delivering practical solutions to meet business performance objectives
- Strong loss elimination acumen: performance indicators deployment and review, cycle time analysis, productivity improvement projects for manufacturing capacity maximization and COGS reduction
- Know-how in the implementation of TPM, practical experience in Quality tools and Lean thinking
- Experience in developing programs driving capability building and cultural change (roadmap and governance)
- Costing standards definition and analysis, product cost review
- 5YPlan plant capacity assessment for investment strategy and production resources planning, strategic packaging allocation of products portfolio and finished goods design
- Project Management (< USD 1M) and Capital Appropriation Request lifecycle
- Energy Management program and Energy /Water/ Material Saving Project Portfolio
- Experience working with Senior leaders on an International scale
- Leadership and coach to simultaneous cross-functional projects/ stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
My main accomplishments are:
- Global OEE SOP development, Regional EU OEE Scorecard & Action Plan Reporting (5 countries, 10 Sites)
- Award 2012: Sustainable Packaging Award at Novartis Company
- Global MES roll out into Sandoz-Cambé site
- Award 2011: Team Work Award at Sandoz (Energy Management)
- CAPEX projects approval for expansion, revamping and replacements
- TPM Operational Excellence programme blending into Process Engineering at Cambé Site
- Award 2009: Operational Excellence at Sandoz (Cost Savings)
- Cost Savings project portfolio and report management and COGS reduction projects (new technologies, headcount, scale up, yield, OEE and lead time).