MSc literature research project at Department of Molecular Cell Physiology
July 2015 --- August 2015
Bioaugmentation process from the ecological perspective: - literature research and analysis
MSc Internship at Fungal Physiology Group
July 2014 --- June 2015
Plant biomass degradation by fungi: - fungal growth profiling - phylogenetic reconstruction (enzymes) - gene expression analysis (PCR, qPCR, DNA/RNA isolation) - cloning and heterologous production of enzymes (DNA isolation, PCR, Transformation, SDS-PAGE, Western blot) - enzyme activity: activity assay, kinetic analysis, pH and temperature profile
MSc Internship at Systems Ecology Department
March 2013 --- April 2014
Stem density of herbaceous species: Explored factors that affect its variation and contribute to the understanding of herbaceous “stem economics”. - literature survey - compiling a single database for the analysis from various existing databases on plant traits - data analysis (R statistical computing)
BSc Internship at Systems Ecology Department
March 2012 --- August 2012
Can plant traits predict species future phenology response? Statistical analysis of the effect of individual plant traits and trait combinations on plant phenology response. - literature survey - compiling a single database for the analysis from various existing databases on traits and phenology - data analysis (SPSS)
Order picker at Prenatal webshop
June 2009 --- January 2012
November 2007 --- August 2008
- Receive incoming calls and respond directly with pricing, order status, product information, and other customer service activities; - Process and coordinate sales orders; - Supporting all sales team activities, and organisation of trainings for Russian-speaking customers; - Translation of contracts and technical documentation (English <-> Russian).
Administrative Assistant (Russian office)
February 2007 --- June 2007
- Secretarial duties and office management; - Receiving visitors, handling incoming and outgoing telephone calls and business correspondence (faxes, letters, e-mails); - Arranging work permits and work visas; - Organization of business-trips, scheduling transportation for staff and guests; - Setting up a new office (furniture, PC, telephone and internet communications, transportation, etc.); - HR-manager duties (interviews, HR-paperwork, participation at career events).
Office Manager (Russian office)
October 2004 --- July 2006
- Incoming and outgoing telephone calls, handling business correspondence, receiving guests; documents translation (English <-> Russian); - Organization of business-trips, scheduling transportation for staff and guests; - Support to the expat General Director (work permits, work visas, registration, etc.); - Organization of meetings, seminars and internal company events; - HR documentation and time registration; - Planning of couriers’, driver’s, cook’s and cleaner’s working tasks; - Maintenance of the office hold.
Laboratory Assistant at Space Monitoring Information Support Laboratory
January 2004 --- August 2004
- Translation of contracts and technical documentation (English <-> Russian); - Preparing documentation for Accounting and HR departments; - Correction of articles and technical protocols; - Receiving telephone calls and handling business correspondence; - Organization of business trips.
Administrative Assistant at Administrative Office
September 2000 --- December 2003
- Handling internal post-office; - Registration of all incoming and outgoing documentation; - Answering telephone calls.
Laboratory Asistant at Active Diagnostics Laboratory
March 2000 --- September 2002
Translation (English<->Russian) and correction of articles, technical documentation, e-mails
Master of Science (MSc) in Ecology from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in 2015
BSc in Biology from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in 2012
colloquium doctum in VASVU from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in 2009
in NT2, level 2 (Dutch as a second language) from Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam in 2008
Master's degree in Management from International Academy of Business and Management (MABiU) in 2007