Head of Business Development Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
Since March 2015
- Increasing profits for a well established private label company
- Reducing high volume purchasing costs by sourcing from China
- Selling/exporting products to Azerbaijan
- Responsible for driving the growth of revenue and profit margins
- Analysing operating costs and efficiency.
- Providing support to the sales and marketing team through a variety of additional activities.
- Identifying, researching and targeting new business prospects.
Purchasing and Logistics Head Istanbul, İstanbul, Turkey
February 2014 --- March 2015
Responsible for all on site aspects of the logistics, supply chain, export and import process . In charge of making sure that each stage of the distribution processes is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
- Developing negotiation strategies and company position, within the current market, by studying the integration of new ventures
- Control purchasing of raw materials from Europe, USA and Asia
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain best prices and service
- Identify cost reduction in order to achieve financial goals
- Analysing market delivery trends as to develop procurement technologies and processes that support thosetrends.
- Controlling transportation and distribution costs
- Ensuring that products were delivered on schedule
- Dealing with international suppliers
- Maximising truck fills
- Planning the quickest and least costly transport routes.
- Preparing paperwork for regulatory bodies and audits
- Accurately calculating the costs of any transportation
- Monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into the warehouse
Export Business Manager Denizli, Denizli Merkez, Turkey
March 2011 --- December 2013
Exporting to ABD, Australia, Romania within 8 months
- Responsible for deal making and finding new clients ( abroad and domestic) as well as finding and establishing new opportunities within the market place.
- Arranges shipping details, such as export licenses, customs declarations, and packing, shipping, and routing of product
- Representing the company at International Fairs (Istanbul, Izmir, Doha/Qatar)
- Researching and development of new mosaic designs and layout according to marketing demand
Area Sales Representative London, United Kingdom
September 2009 --- March 2011
Co-ordinates the handling of difficult or unusual situation for the continuity of existing customer portfolio
- Reporting and analyses on the responsible area
- Analyse the customers complaints and solve the situation
- Selling in the full range of the company's products by negotiation with opticians with the key objective to grow sales of group supplied products
- To take part in market research for the product
- Analysis of existing and new processes to support projects
- Managing customers` order
ResponsibilityCritical thinkingAnalytical thinkingAdaptabilityCollaboration
R&DAnalysisBudget ManagementTeam BuildingBusiness StrategyBusiness Process ImprovementmanagementStrategy
Skills and Expertise
Private Label ( Cosmetic ) Export & Import Sales Project Management
Master in Enginering Systems&Project Management from Kingston University in 2009
Bachelor in Mining Enginner from Osmangazi University in 2004
Training and Certification
Dassault Systemes ( Solidworks) in 2011 Certification
YorkTrade (B2B Import-Export Business ) in 2011 Certification