since 2003 dr. chettiath has gained significant experience within the biologics industry managing and supporting the development, promotion, and Education of novel plasma drug therapeutics-able and excited to work on individual and team levels within medical affairs and among cross-functional groups in executing projects. he has been successful in driving key relationships with external stakeholders and building credibility among internal colleagues at both small and large corporations on a national level and on a global scale. years of exposure within medical affairs has led to commercial involvement in the Brand Management of licensed products and Business Development for pipeline products. supplemented by recent Education and experience, is the interest to further a Career focused on medical-scientific Strategy, strategic business Operations and Organizational Development for global medical affairs.
- Director, global medical affairs at baxalta us, inc (formerly baxter Bioscience)
- Associate Director, global medical affairs at baxter Healthcare (Bioscience division)
- Associate Director, us medical affairs at octapharma usa
- senior Medical Science Liaison at talecris biotherapeutics (formerly bayer biologicals)
- Hospital in-patient Pharmacist at University of chicago Hospital
- Lab assistant at University of illinois center of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Lab assistant at ucsd rose stein Clinical/molecular science center.
- specialties: knowledge of plasma derived Protein therapeutics, rare diseases, Immunology, Neurology, transplant, Dermatology, in-patient Pharmacy services.
Director, Global Medical Affairs Strategy
Since April 2014
Associate Director, Global Medical AffairsApril 2012 --- March 2014
Associate Director, US Medical AffairsAugust 2010 --- April 2012
Sr. Medical Science LiaisonDecember 2003 --- September 2010
Inpatient PharmacistJanuary 2002 --- January 2003
MBA in Healthcare MBA from The George Washington University - School of Business in 2010
PharmD in Pharmacy from University of Illinois at Chicago in 2002
BS in Biochemistry and Cell Biology from University of California, San Diego in 1997