Proven Integrity Leader, with extensive Healthcare Compliance & ABAC expertise and international experience (local, regional, global roles).
Global Director, Compliance Monitoring and Program Management, Global Compliance
Since February 2016
- Establish and oversee the Global Compliance Program Management Office.
- Define and design the Global Compliance Monitoring Strategy.
- Lead the implementation of the Global Compliance Monitoring & Analytics Program.
- Develop a training plan to support the roll out and implementation of the Compliance Monitoring Program.
- Conduct – on an ad hoc basis and in partnership with appointed investigators – internal investigations.
Global Compliance Head Biopharmaceuticals a.i.
December 2014 --- December 2015
In addition to my Regional responsibilities, I took over this global role ad interim.
Head Regional Compliance - Western Europe Munich, Germany
February 2012 --- December 2015
- Advised the WE Executive Management on compliance issues and key compliance related initiatives and decisions (including decisions with regards to internal investigations outcomes), in all business units.
- Analyzed internal investigation reports in terms of trends and root cause to define corrective/remediation/preventive actions and training plans.
- Lead the Compliance Officers Team in WE in their local responsibilities in establishing, embedding and enforcing the corporate ethics and compliance standards as well as in conducting investigations.
- Lead several division-wide projects, e.g. Divisional Guidelines revision initiative.
- Co-drafted the Medicines for Europe (previously EGA) Code of Conduct.
- Lead the global (i.e. cross-divisional and worldwide) Risk Assessment & Monitoring Center of Excellence for the Sandoz division.
Health Care Compliance Officer Benelux
January 2008 --- January 2012
In this role I established a Compliance/Business Integrity culture across the company. I defined and implemented the Health Care Compliance/Business Integrity strategy, and outlined and implemented the Compliance Education Program for all stakeholders. Besides, I developed Standard Operating Procedures defining and monitoring compliant professional, sales and marketing practices.
Analytical thinkingAttention to detailAuthenticityCommunicativeCuriosityDependabilityDiligenceEfficiencyInnovative thinkingProblem solvingResiliencySelf-confidenceStrategic thinking
NegotiationChange ManagementCoachingComplianceContinuous ImprovementHealthcare industryLeadershipMedical DevicesNegotiationProgram ManagementProject ManagementTeam Leadership
Skills and Expertise
Analytical skills Create SOPsCoachCreate SOPsPeople managementProvide trainingRespond to audit findings
Executive Education - Compliance, Regulatory, Ethics, Healthcare in Compliance, Ethics & Integrity from SciencesPo - Seton Hall University in 2010
Executive Education - Compliance Leadership Programme in Ethics, Integrity, Change Management from INSEAD in 2008
Post-Graduate in Marketing Management from Ichec Brussels Management School in 2007
Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Psychology from Université de Nice-Sophia Antipolis in 2004
Training and Certification
Healthcare Compliance Leadership in 2008 Certification