> over 10 years experience in biotechnology. for 7 years as an Engineer writing programs for chromatographic skids. +1 year experience in Statistical analyses in the Biotechnology Industry. i am an enthusiastic and eager to learn team player with strong analytical and Problem Solving skills. i believe in quality and Training.
> strong Software skills: SAS jmp® (Statistical), minitab® (Statistical), labview® (technical & data reporting), maple® (Mathematics in SQL), unicorn®, pall® & millipore® (chromatographic skids), sartocheck (integrity Testing), spectraa varian® (aas 220), quest® (deviations in trackwise), microsoft access®, Excel® etc.
> Software skills: SAS enterprise guide® (Statistical), SAS enterprise miner® (predictive modelling), SAS base® (programming in SQL)
> team roles (belbin test): caretaker and business man
Statistical analyst Brussel, BelgiëMarch 2015 --- April 2015
- Analysis of production data by using the dmaic approach, minitab® ("normal" data) and Excel® ("non-normal" data).
- identify relationships and trends in data, as well as any factors that could affect the results or Research.
- report results of Statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
- evaluate sources of information to determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability
- evaluate the Statistical methods and procedures used to obtain data to ensure validity, applicability, efficiency and accuracy.
Analytical thinkingProblem solvingWillingness to compromiseSociabilityProactivityInterest in knowledgeEfficiencyCuriosity
Writing Study Procedures and SOPsWomens HealthVerificationValidationTechnical reportsStatisticsQualificationProgrammingPhase IIPhase IIIPhase IVHPLCGood Manufacturing Practice (GMP)Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)Data AnalysisChemistryCAPABiotechnologyPilot scale batches
Skills and Expertise
Analyze data Control data Create SOPs Interpret data Report dataData miningManufacture of GMP batchesMonitor dataObserve trends in dataPilot scale batchesReport dataStatistical analysis
Bachelor in Chemistry from HAN in 2014
Training and Certification
Merck sigma Yellow Belt in 2013 Training
Effective communication in 2007 Training
Applied analytics using SAS Enterprise Miner® in 2014 Certification
SAS Enterprise Guide®: ANOVA, Regression and Logistic regression in 2013 Certification
Unicorn v5.xx for Developers in 2006 Certification