Project Management: Collaborative R&D, business & project development.
Experience in the fields of environmental quality, food safety and pharmaceutical industry.
Training: laboratory practices, lectures and seminars.
Interested in technical-scientific advice and intercultural projects.
Technical and Scientific Translator Paris, France
Since December 2016
Innovation Project Manager Paris, France
September 2015 --- August 2016
Identified partnerships opportunities in France for R&D and Innovation projects with Catalan companies and technology centers.
Implemented networking, advice and promotion actions.
Organized and coordinated the participation of 8 Catalan technological centers in the major R&D B2B events in France (RDV Carnot, TechInnov)
Speaker at the "Industries 2020 First" event organized by the ARDI and the Regional Council Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes: Presented the industrial strategy in Catalan Region (SmartCATalonia), initiatives and funding instruments of the Government Agency ACCIÓ.
Technological watch, analysis and dissemination of calls for tender
July 2014 --- December 2014
Technical & regulatory support to internationalization projects for cosmetics and fine chemical sectors.
Business & Project Developer
January 2013 --- December 2013
Training in International Business, Trade and Tax Law: “EXPLORT In-company Training Programme in Foreign Trade” by AWEX (Wallonia Export Investment).
- Lead a project for Safe Biocare aiming to export consulting services to Spain and Latin America.
- Studied the characteristics of the organic and sustainable cosmetic market, identified partnerships with local companies and analysed the possibilities of local implantation.
- Elaborated the budget for the project, wrote technical reports and prepared technical presentations for the clients
- Participated in the design of the marketing and commercial actions for the "Sustainable Cosmetics Summit" in Sao Paulo, Brazil: website, advertising, brochure and roll-up.
R&D Project Manager
July 2010 --- December 2011
Project coordination: Collaborative Research and Developement Project with the Laboratory of Food and Environmental Microbilogy, Earth and Life Institute-UCL (Belgium) and the Centre for Reasearch in Biomedicine, University of West-England (Bristol)
Developement and validation of a rapid microbiological method in cosmetics. Technical communication (activity reports and presentations)
January 2002 --- January 2009
Planned and taught seminars and in-laboratory practical training courses as part of the Master’s Degree Programme in Microbiology.
Scientific & Technical Assignment
May 2008 --- November 2008
- Analysed Erwinia amylovora (fire blight) and other plant pathogens using molecular techniques
- Implemented ISO/IEC 17025 standard (advice in audit and quality assurance)
Assistant Manager of the Department of Microbiology
November 2002 --- April 2008
- Performed and planned microbiological analysis of water and food. Coordinated a team of 4 people. - Preparation for ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation audits. - Study of cost reduction and optimal management of suppliers - Taken part in the microbiological risk assessment of water and beverages. - Trained exchange students of Leonardo da Vinci programme in microbiological laboratory practices.
AdaptabilityInterest in knowledgeOptimismOrganizationProactivityProblem solvingCollaborationCuriosity
R&DTechnical TranslationTechnical reportsProject ManagementMicrobiologyGermanEnglishFrenchWater quality Food safety
Master in Biology from Universitat de Barcelona in 1997
Expert has 1 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)