Project Management: collaborative r&d, business & project development.
experience in the fields of environmental quality, Food Safety and Pharmaceutical Industry.
Training: Laboratory practices, lectures and seminars.
interested in technical-scientific advice and intercultural projects.
Technical and Scientific TranslatorParis, France
Since December 2016
Innovation Project Manager Paris, FranceSeptember 2015 --- August 2016
identified partnerships opportunities in france for r&d and Innovation projects with catalan companies and technology centers.
implemented networking, advice and promotion actions.
organized and coordinated the participation of 8 catalan technological centers in the major r&d business" rel="nofollow">B2B events in france (rdv carnot, techinnov)
speaker at the "industries 2020 first" event organized by the ardi and the regional council auvergne-rhône-alpes: presented the industrial Strategy in catalan region (smartcatalonia), initiatives and funding instruments of the government agency acciÓ.
technological watch, Analysis and dissemination of calls for tender
Project ManagerJuly 2014 --- December 2014
technical & regulatory support to internationalization projects for cosmetics and fine chemical sectors.
Business & Project DeveloperJanuary 2013 --- December 2013
Training in International Business, trade and tax law: “explort in-company Training programme in foreign trade” by awex (wallonia export investment).
- lead a project for safe biocare aiming to export Consulting services to spain and latin america.
- studied the characteristics of the organic and sustainable cosmetic market, identified partnerships with local companies and analysed the possibilities of local implantation.
- elaborated the budget for the project, wrote technical reports and prepared technical Presentations for the clients
- participated in the design of the Marketing and commercial actions for the "sustainable cosmetics summit" in sao paulo, brazil: website, Advertising, brochure and roll-up.
R&D Project ManagerJuly 2010 --- December 2011
project coordination: collaborative Research and developement project with the Laboratory of Food and environmental microbilogy, earth and life institute-ucl (belgium) and the centre for reasearch in biomedicine, University of west-england (bristol)
Assistant Manager of the Department of MicrobiologyNovember 2002 --- April 2008
- performed and planned microbiological Analysis of water and Food. coordinated a team of 4 people. - preparation for ISO/iec 17025 accreditation audits. - study of cost reduction and optimal management of suppliers - taken part in the microbiological Risk Assessment of water and beverages. - trained exchange students of leonardo da vinci programme in microbiological Laboratory practices.
AdaptabilityInterest in knowledgeOptimismOrganizationProactivityProblem solvingCollaborationCuriosity
R&DTechnical TranslationTechnical reportsProject ManagementMicrobiologyGermanEnglishFrenchWater quality Food safety
Master in Biology from Universitat de Barcelona in 1997
Expert has 1 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)