I have recently obtained a graduate certificate in Clinical Research and vigilance Highly motivated, dynamic, and hardworking, I am seeking a position as a Clinical Research Associate in the pharmaceutical field that will utilize my qualifications and knowledge. "While the primary purpose of medical research is to generate new knowledge, this goal can never take precedence over the rights and interests of individual research subjects " Declaration of Helsinki.
Quality assistant in Toys departement Ivry-sur-Seine, France
November 2013 --- September 2015
- Verify and validate tests reports issued by laboratories (China, Europe, India). Apply the intern procedures in case of non-compliance,
- Inform and provide laboratories updates European standards,
- Writing quality procedures
Analytical method technician Aulnay-sous-bois- France
March 2012 --- September 2013
- Transfer and validate methods of analysis to quality control departement. (project according to American pharmacopoeia: validation method of a drug contrast used for magnetic resonance imaging by using Headspace GC and titration with phototrode),
- Physico-Chemical Analysis of raw materiels according to american and european pharmacopoeia,
- Writing protocols, reports and procedures for the quality control departement,
- Maintenance management and qualification of analytical instruments,
- Stability management of drug solution.
Validation&Qualification apprentice Fontenay-sous-Bois, France
September 2010 --- October 2011
- In charge of writing protocols and reports for the retrospective validation of tablets (examination and evaluation of past experience of tablets),
- Transfer, optimize and validate tablets manufacturing methods (tablet compression process) with engineer,
- Rheologic analysis of powders according to European Pharmacopoeia.
Quality control technician- trainee Argenteuil, France
March 2010 --- July 2010
- Physico-Chemical Analysis of raw materiel.
Analytical Development Technician- trainee Paris, France
April 2009 --- August 2009
- HPLC-UV and NIRS development method for drugs in clinical trial according to ICH guidelines for a daily use.
Clinical researchGood Clinical Practice (GCP)Microsoft PowerpointMicrosoft WordMicrosoft ExcelGood Manufacturing Practice (GMP)Serious Adverse Event (SAE)Adverse Events (AE)Informed Consent DocumentsICH guidelinesClinical monitoring
Bachelor Degree (apprenticeship training) in Industrial development and pharmaceutical from Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers/ Université Paris Sud (Paris XI) in 2011
Bachelor Degree: Analysis and control of raw materials and formulated products in Chemistry from Institute of Technology Créteil-Vitry)(Paris XII) in 2010
BTEC Higher National Diploma in Chemistry in Chemistry from Institute of Technology Créteil-Vitry (Vitry-sur-Seine, France). in 2009
Training and Certification
Clinical trial and vigilance in 2015 Certification