life is wonderful and precious! i just finished a very fascinating project, junior masterchef tv. however the project ended in dec 2015, so now i am ready for a new exciting job challenge! i love to work with people, am a strong team player, driven, creative, have a high self-esteem, good self-knowledge, positive and brave. i believe that most things are possible…anything you set your mind to…you can achieve. i have experience within several areas and approx 11 years within the Pharmaceutical Industry. i have worked within Sales, Marketing, registered Nurse in a children s Hospital, Project Management, Clinical research, tv and least but not last volunteering at a children orphanage in thailand. i have been fortunate to grow up abroad since my father worked for ibm for several years. we lived several years in different countries in africa and in the us. when our daughter tindra was 4 years old, my husband and i decided to give tindra the same opportunity as i got when i grew up. we moved to thailand, and i worked for quintiles bangkok, and tindra went to an international school. fantastic experience, however it is nice to be back in täby, sweden again too. do you have a fun interesting job to offer? contact me :) +46 (0)733-319282 firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Leader at TV "Junior Masterchef Sweden" and "Hela Sverige Bakar"August 2014 --- December 2015
part time several different projects, "junior masterchef sweden" and "hela sverige bakar". junior masterchef sweden is a tv cookery competition, in which 9-12 year olds compete. responsible for the Health and well-being of the candidates when they are on and off stage. from february, 2016 i am interested in a new challenging position.
Volunteer WorkApril 2014 --- August 2014
Volunteer for a childrens orphanage in thailand.
Clinical Research SpecialistMay 2010 --- April 2014
• monitoring and maintaining a high standard quality of site visit reports. • train Clinical Research Associates in Good Clinical Practice and Report Writing • focusing on Patient Safety data integrity and Regulatory Compliance. • developing and implementing necessary Communication, Training and escalation pathways. • cooperating closely with project leaders and CRA´s to ensure quality and timeline adherence.
Clinical Team Leader BangkokFebruary 2009 --- May 2010
• trian CRA´s in gcp and monitoring Report Writing. • support study team with timelines and budget by setting up Clinical tools and processes. • provide ongoing Training and support to the CRA´s. • establish study tools and Training materials. conduct team meetings. • contribute to the Risk Management plan coordinate Clinical issue escalation to management.
Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)September 2008 --- January 2009
• provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols. • evaluate and ensure subject safety and data quality. • complies with overall study timelines to maintain recruitment progress and Data cleaning. • create, distribute and maintain all relevant study Documentation. • follow and maintain gcp • monitoring all types of Clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to good clinical practices, Investigator integrity and Compliance with all study procedures • data handling, reporting, tracking and administrative tasks • performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in • adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines
Project ManagerApril 2001 --- October 2002
designing and decorating offices and buildings from start to goal.
Volunteer WorkNovember 2000 --- March 2001
Volunteer work for an australian organization, atcv. wild places program conserves, restores rehabilitates and manages land including land owned by conservation volunteers or land owned by the community including parks and reserves. we use a range of conservation tools and the power of volunteers to improve ecosystem function to supports other land managers and provides access for people to enjoy and appreciate nature.
Clinical Trial Manager- Clinical Research Associate (CRA ll)August 1999 --- October 2000
• provide clinical operation and site monitor Leadership and management. • assure adherence to ich Good Clinical Practice and Investigator integrity. • may serve as the clinical team Leader for small projects when needed. • mentor to junior staff.
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)September 1995 --- August 1999
• provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols. • evaluate and ensure subject safety and data quality. • complies with overall study timelines to maintain recruitment progress and Data cleaning. • create, distribute and maintain all relevant study Documentation. • follow and maintain gcp
LinkedIn Assessment :
in Management & Marketing course from Stockholm University in 2000
in Project Management course from Stockholm University in 1999
Registered Nurse in Medicine from Sophiahemmet University College in 1992
High school 3 years in Samhällsvetenskaplig from Tibbleskolan Täby in 1987
Highschool in from International Community School, Addis Abeba Ethiopia in 1984
Training and Certification
Barnett Accreditation – Expert GCP Exam for Managers and Staff interacting with investigational sites in 0000 Certification
Drivers Licence in 0000 Certification
Open Water Diver in 0000 Certification
Area / Region
Täby kyrkby, Täby, Sweden