Team Leader at TV "Junior Masterchef Sweden" and "Hela Sverige Bakar"
August 2014 --- December 2015
Part time several different projects, "Junior Masterchef Sweden" and "Hela Sverige Bakar". Junior MasterChef Sweden is a TV cookery competition, in which 9-12 year olds compete. Responsible for the health and well-being of the candidates when they are on and off stage. From February, 2016 I am interested in a new challenging position.
April 2014 --- August 2014
Volunteer for a childrens orphanage in Thailand.
Clinical Research Specialist
May 2010 --- April 2014
• Monitoring and maintaining a high standard quality of Site Visit Reports. • Train Clinical Research Associates in Good Clinical Practice and report writing • Focusing on patient safety data integrity and regulatory compliance. • Developing and implementing necessary communication, training and escalation pathways. • Cooperating closely with Project Leaders and CRA´s to ensure quality and timeline adherence.
Clinical Team Leader Bangkok
February 2009 --- May 2010
• Trian CRA´s in GCP and monitoring report writing. • Support study team with timelines and budget by setting up clinical tools and processes. • Provide ongoing training and support to the CRA´s. • Establish study tools and training materials. Conduct team meetings. • Contribute to the risk management plan coordinate clinical issue escalation to Management.
Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
September 2008 --- January 2009
• Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols. • Evaluate and ensure subject safety and data quality. • Complies with overall study timelines to maintain recruitment progress and data cleaning. • Create, distribute and maintain all relevant study documentation. • Follow and Maintain GCP • Monitoring all types of clinical trials and participating in all types of site visits ensuring adherence to Good Clinical Practices, investigator integrity and compliance with all study procedures • Data Handling, Reporting, Tracking and administrative tasks • Performing management of study site activities to ensure the integrity of clinical data, in • adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines
Paediatric Registered Nurse Emergency ward
November 2002 --- August 2008
• Pediatric Registered Nurse at a children’s hospital • Responsible for the patients well being and their parents. • Due to working shift and irregular hours responsible to notify MD when needed.
April 2001 --- October 2002
Designing and decorating offices and buildings from start to goal.
November 2000 --- March 2001
Volunteer work for an Australian organization, ATCV. Wild Places Program conserves, restores rehabilitates and manages land including land owned by Conservation Volunteers or land owned by the community including parks and reserves. We use a range of conservation tools and the power of volunteers to improve ecosystem function to supports other land managers and provides access for people to enjoy and appreciate nature.
Clinical Trial Manager- Clinical Research Associate (CRA ll)
August 1999 --- October 2000
• Provide clinical operation and site monitor leadership and management. • Assure adherence to ICH Good Clinical Practice and investigator integrity. • May serve as the Clinical Team Leader for small projects when needed. • Mentor to junior staff.
Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
September 1995 --- August 1999
• Provide monitoring visits and site management for a variety of protocols. • Evaluate and ensure subject safety and data quality. • Complies with overall study timelines to maintain recruitment progress and data cleaning. • Create, distribute and maintain all relevant study documentation. • Follow and Maintain GCP
in Management & Marketing course from Stockholm University in 2000
in Project Management course from Stockholm University in 1999
Registered Nurse in Medicine from Sophiahemmet University College in 1992
High school 3 years in Samhällsvetenskaplig from Tibbleskolan Täby in 1987
Highschool in from International Community School, Addis Abeba Ethiopia in 1984
Training and Certification
Barnett Accreditation – Expert GCP Exam for Managers and Staff interacting with investigational sites Certification
Drivers Licence Certification
Open Water Diver Certification