i am writing to apply for position of Business Manager in chemical business.
you will find attached my curriculum vitae where my 22-years experience in agro-business is detailed.
my current position is head of marketing in aime (ad Interim) and Marketing Manager insecticdes & acaricides in europe in arysta lifescience after integration of the three legacies acquires by platform specialty products: arysta ls, chemtura agrosolutions, agriphar.
i also highlight my experience as Managing Director of chemtura plant and poa of different legal entities.
during my Career i have developed my agro-business culture in wide international and multi-continent territory managing teams of 41 people.
i am enclosing my cv
thank you very much for your consideration.
camillo francesco campa
Interim Head of Marketing of AIME / Marketing Manager Insecticides & Acaricides – EuropeLatina, Italy
Since May 2015
- development and execution of the overall Marketing Strategy and its alignment with both global and regional targets.
- long-range Planning.
- budget alignment - volume, Pricing, performance tracking. shared accountability for delivery of the regional gp.
- overall portfolio, active ingredients & products life-cycle management.
- involvement with strategic partners, collaborators, and distributors.
- implementation of relevant corporate and group policies.
- co-operation with other management leaders to upgrade marketing and Market development capabilities.
- mid- and long-term strategy for the product category.
- Pricing strategy.
- shared accountability for the budget gp.
- insecticide & acaricides portfolio, active ingredients & products life cycle management.
- new products introductions (npis)
- close co-operation with commercial and key account managers in setting correct distribution strategy and long-term Market access for main products of the product category.
- active involvement in s&op processes.
- overall co-ordination of the whole product family work (marketing and r&d).
- Analysis of existing markets and identification of new opportunities.
- active participation in development of advertisement & promotional materials templates and their implementation at a country level
- interface between regional marketing and local country teams.
- Development and execution of the overall marketing strategy and its alignment with both global and regional targets.
- Long-range planning.
- Budget alignment - volume, pricing, performance tracking. Shared accountability for delivery of the Regional GP.
- Overall portfolio, active ingredients & products life-cycle management.
- Involvement with strategic partners, collaborators, and distributors.
- Implementation of relevant Corporate and Group policies.
- Co-operation with other Management Leaders to upgrade marketing and market development capabilities.
- Mid- and long-term strategy for the Product Category.
- Pricing strategy.
- Shared accountability for the budget GP.
- Insecticide & Acaricides Portfolio, active ingredients & products life cycle management.
- New Products Introductions (NPIs)
- Management at each individual stage gate.
- Co-ordination with other regional, country, and Communication/PR teams.
- Monitoring of NPIs and their performance in the first 3 years after the launch date, taking corrective actions if necessary.
- Close co-operation with Commercial and Key Account Managers in setting correct distribution strategy and long-term market access for main products of the Product Category.
- Active involvement in S&OP processes.
- Overall co-ordination of the whole Product Family work (Marketing and R&D).
- Analysis of existing markets and identification of new opportunities.
- Active participation in development of Advertisement & Promotional materials templates and their implementation at a country level
- Interface between regional Marketing and local country teams.
Support of country teams in the areas of a product pricing, positioning, forecasting and the best distribution strategy.
Commercial Director WE/ME/A & NCE (Western Europe, Middle East, Africa, North Central Europe)/Managing Director of Chemtura Italy S.r.l. Latina, ItalyNovember 2002 --- March 2015
role profile as Commercial Director:
- reorganization of Sales network;
- assiduous presence on territory;
- good relationship with customers;
- development of market segments;
- promo-activity through meetings and Presentations;
- drawing up brochure and leaflet;
- launch of new products;
- market and swot analysis and lrp;
- reporting of activity to direct manager and to central management;
- commercial excellence:
- price and volume Negotiation with customer according to company objectives;
- sku, delivery and customer rationalization according to new company kam approach;
- rebates reduction up to an acceptable level;
- forecast highly accurate;
- all company procedures carefully complied (Pricing, vendavo deals, bw using, etc);
- territory growth: focus on the most profitable products and differentiation from competition
- defence of tobacco pgrs business (italy) taking price from the same level of “generics” to 30% of price difference and despite surface decrease (from 16,000 has to 12,500 has)
- defence of omite Sales in italy despite of being out of ipm;
- development of omite in spain despite of very competitive low prized “generic” competitor (abamectina) and phyto-risks on citrus (main spanish market);
- defence of casoron Sales in italy and development of Sales in spain (from 24 mt to 50 mt of pog);
- floramite development in italian ornamental market
- development of dimilin on crop (from 21 to 40 mt of pog) in italy;
- defence of dimilin on crop and in forestry in spain despite very aggressive “generic” competitors;
- defence of seed Treatment business by helping my reporter (a. arcangeli) in italy;
- development of seed Treatment in spain (from 23 mt to 35 mt of pog);
- defence alar Sales from new competitors
- development of new Formulation of dfbz in Public Health, Animal Health, consumer market and rice areas;
- development of silwet Sales in italy, spain and portugal (by reaching in the first year what planned at maturity);
- care of international company Strategy (relationship with kenogard, gowan, sumitomo);
- projects development:
- development of casoron liquid in italy (the only country in the world where product has been sold);
- acramite business plan in italy (moving from 600 k$ of initial distributor proposal to 2,5 m$ of signed agreement) and spain (from 250 k$ of initial distributor proposal to 2.5 m$ of agreed target);
- development of dimilin in no crop business;
- development of dimilin on psylla (pog from 21 mt to 40 mt);
- development of omite wp on grape (from 0 mt to 29 mt);
- development of fazor on potato in south europe (0.5 m$);
- development of silwet in italy (1.2 m$) against general conviction of no chance of registration in italy;
- development of dimilin sc15 on ostrinia nubilalis on maize in italy (0.7 m$) against general conviction of no chance of business;
- development of signal (1.8 m$) against general conviction of no business in italy;
- proposal of a specific Formulation of acramite for low price crop (row crops and fruit crops);
- following company and legal policies (Due Diligence, incentive policies, sox Compliance):
- set up distribution agreements;
- set up agency agreement
- Sales agreement
- rebate program
- manager function
- Business Management by supporting professional growth and good relationship with manager and reports;
- execution of distribution changes according to international company Strategy;
- core values:
- integrity is bench mark in my conduct;
- creativity has allowed to give future to my territory by developing above mentioned projects;
- accountability: fcst, lrp, business plan, Market Analysis, Pricing have been always focused to maximize company profit. they have been my promise to perform;
- winning: power of possibility has allowed to reach records of net Sales in any business;
- collaboration: full commitment to understand, help and follow up reports, reporters, cross-functions;
- safety: Member of cas emea safety group since july 2012
- role profile as Managing Director of chemtura italy srl:
- represent interests of business owners (“shareholders”)
- responsible for overall management oversight
- to act as group
- responsible for legal entity Compliance
- to serve on boards for entities unrelated to their core businesses or functional group
- to act as a group rather than unilaterally in the best interest of entity and its shareholders in their totality
- exercise good business judgment
- utmost duty of care, candor and confidence to business and duty of loyalty and duty of good faith
- to make decisions affecting shareholder rights
Marketing & Technical Manager Bari, ItalyJanuary 2001 --- November 2002
Product Manager for Valagro Iberia S.L. Murcia, SpainAugust 1999 --- December 2000
expatriated to spain in charge of:
adjustment of catalogue to spanish market and to local agronomic characteristics
Head Of Experiemntal Trials Chieti, Province of Chieti, ItalySeptember 1994 --- July 1999
- bud dormancy breaking in deciduous trees (the only inventor of patent rm 99a000728 of november 29, 1999);
- action of plant growth regulators (pgrs);
- action of plant growth inhibitors;
- size fruit increase;
- stimulation of rooting;
- peach chemical thinning;
- adjuvants for agrochemicals;
- stimulation of fruit ripening;
- trace elements in foliar application;
- iron chelates in root application;
- Biological control of nematodes;
- honey-dew washing;
- frost resistance;
- cut flower storage;
- suppression and stimulation action of Microorganism.
- during activity at the technical department:
- a notable experience has been acquired in the settlement of Formulation of products regarding plant Nutrition and plant growth regulators;
- Technical Support to italian sellers and to export managers of the above mentioned company;
- direct knowledge of agronomic techniques of different italian zones and of some foreign countries (spain, greece, france, taiwan, new zealand, mexico);
- i also set up cooperation relationship with important farms (primor, royal and luengo companies of seville, maripí, esther, gesagra companies of murcia, salvi farm of battipaglia, sibari and lagosanto, taverna farm of nova siri, manuzzi farm of ferrara, cavallari farm of ferrara, dallago farm of ravalle, visentini farm of ostellato, alberghi farm of faenza and others) and growers associations (coop ravenna, emilia frutta of savignano, apofuit of cesena, osas of sibari, prometas of scanzano jonico);
- i wrote several product technical and Advertising brochures;
NegotiationAccount ManagementBiopharmaceuticalsBudget Management
Skills and Expertise
Use content management systemsNegotiationOral presentationPeople managementproject management
Certificate in OWNER EARNINGS MASTERY CLASS from Business Literacy Institute in Cape Coral (Florida) in 2015
Certificate in FNANCIAL SEMINAR FOR SENIOR MANAGERS from London Business School in 2014
DOCTOR’S DEGREE IN AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES in Agriculture from Bari University in 1993
Training and Certification
- ACTIVATING CHANGE (Manager) in 2014 Training
- FUNDAMENTAL OF BUSINESS LEADERSHIP in 2013 Training
- STRATEGIC BUSINESS SELLING in 2013 Training
- Win-Win Selling Course in 2007 Training
- OWNER EARNINGS MASTERY CLASS in 2015 Certification
- FINANCIAL SEMINAR FOR SENIOR MANAGERS in 2014 Certification