A competent First class M.B.A. Finance, having over 12 years of Financial market cross-functional experience with exchanges and trading firms in Algorithmic trading, Direct market access (DMA) and Order management system (OMS). Across Capital Income and Derivatives products with an exposure to the APAC markets. Exposure of working with institutional and banking client across the region.
Associate Consultant Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Since October 2015
Oct’15 to Date with Tata Consultancy Services Limited
As Associate Consultant – Financial Services
Project: LE MR and IHC regulatory requirement for Client Credit Suisse.
Role: Functional Consultant
Working as the point of contact between the client and the development team for the requirement understanding.
Worked with the development team on the requirement understanding.
Management the timelines for development and implementation of the requirement.
Mar’14 to Jul’15 with SQS BFSI India Ltd, Mumbai
As Lead Business Analyst – Banking and Financial Services
Client: UOB Billion and Future Singapore
Project: Implementation of SunGard’s trade management application for UOBBF.
Role: Functional Analyst
Project Duration: Feb 2015 to May 2015.
Worked on the order management and trade processing requirement gathering.
Worked as the point of contact between UOBBF and Sungard.
Provided the functional understanding on the order flow to the development team.
Worked in coordination with the stake holders for testing of the application across markets.
Client: DSP Blackrock Investment Advisors India Mutual Fund
Project: Online Trade Order Management application – Trade Visor.
Role: Functional Analyst
Project Duration: Oct 2014 to Jan 2015.
Worked with the business team to understand the business requirements.
Worked with the development team for the risk validation rules development.
Provided functional understanding to the testing team on testing the application.
Monitored the progress of the project and meet the timelines for implementation.
Client: Association of Mutual Fund of India - AMFI
Project: Online KYC and Investment Management tool.
Role: Functional Analyst
Project Duration: Jul 2014 to Sep 2014.
Worked as the SPOC for the client requirement with the development team.
Worked on the order life cycle and settlement process for testing the application.
Worked closely with the business to understand their needs and plan the testing approach.
- Independently handled client business requirements and lassoing with the developer.
- Worked with the pre-sales team for client profiling and services offering.
- Worked on the business requirements and functional specification documentation.
- Supported the testing team on the functionality understanding and preparation of the testing artefacts’.
Dec’11 to Mar’14 with MCX Stock Exchange Head Office, Mumbai
As Assistant Manager - Trade department
Role Details :
- Independently handled the business requirement of the IPO bidding platform.
- Worked closely with the stake holders and development team for the scoping and development of the application.
- Supported the CTCL team on the developments and regulatory changes for the exchange.
- Liaison with regulatory bodies for regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Managed the functional testing and post UAT implementation of the Equity and Derivative segment.
- Handled the new business initiatives related to the trade department.
- Independently handled the IPO business requirement, testing and implementation.
- Managed the team and provided the functional understanding to the testing team.
- Handled the new business initiative for the trade department.
Dec’10 to Nov’ 11 with Axis Capital Ltd Head Office, Mumbai
As Product Manager – Product Team
Role Details :
- Handed the setting up their algorithmic trading application for the equity and derivative application.
- Independently handled the business requirement for the IPO and Fixed Income bidding application.
- Interacted with market participants for new development and changing market trends.
- Worked closely with the development team for the development requirement.
- Handled in-house testing team for testing and live implementation of the application.
- Handed the algorithmic trading application requirement and approval with the
- Independently handled the business requirement for the IPO and Fixed Income application.
- Managed and provided functional understanding to the testing team.
Nov’05 – Nov’10 with National Stock Exchange Head Office, Mumbai
As Assistant Manager – Trade department
- Worked on the pre and post trade risk requirement guidelines for algorithmic trading.
- Handled algorithmic trading, OMS and DMA applications developed both by local and global vendors such as Fidessa, Flextrade, Sungard and TCS business logic understanding and approval.
- Worked on the vendor enplanement for the exchange.
- Worked in the day to day trade operations of the equity derivative segment.
April’04-Nov’05 with Axis Bank Ltd. Head Office, Mumbai
As Officer –Treasury department
- Handled trade settlement of the investments in Equities and Mutual Fund.
- Handled the reporting of the bank investment in the primary market to CIBIL.
- Handled the broker empanelment process for the bank.
Aug’03-April 04 with HSBC Invest Direct Securities (I) Pvt. Ltd.
As Management Trainee – Equity Desk
- Worked as a front desk dealing in the equity segment.
- Worked with the Portfolio Management group for IPO funding.
- Provided product advisory to prospective and existing clients for Equity and Mutual Investment.
- 2003 B.A. (Full –Time) with specialization in Finance from the Institute of Technology
and Management Mumbai. Secured 63% marks.
- 2001 F.M. (Finance) from Welingkar Institute of Development & Research, Mumbai.
Secured 64% marks.
- 2000 Com (Finance & Accounting) from M.M.K. college of Commerce and Economics under
Mumbai University. Secured 59% marks.
- NCFM Capital Market Dealers Module.
- NCFM Derivatives Core Module.
- AMFI Advisor Module.
Location: Bangalore, India
Passport Validity: Until Oct - 2018
AdaptabilityAssertivenessCharmCollaborationCoordinationCreative thinkingDependabilityEfficiencyKindnessInterest in knowledgeResponsibilitySelf-confidenceTrust
AnalysisBusiness DevelopmentBusiness ProcessBusiness IntelligenceChange ManagementCommunication SkillsCompliance with regulationsCross-functional team leadershipData AnalysisGlobal MarketingManagement ConsultingProblem-solving methods and troubleshootingProcess improvementProcurementRegulatory ComplianceRegulatory RequirementsReport WritingRisk ManagementUnderstanding of regulatory guidelines
Skills and Expertise
Analytical skillsDevelop Quality Risk Management (QRM) initiativesDocument employees training requirementsIdentify risksInteract with regulatory stakeholdersNetworkPrepare regulatory documents
Master in Management from ITM NAVI MUMBAI in 2003
Training and Certification
NCFM in 2007 Certification