- to offer better Healthcare diagnosis and Treatment by combining Problem Solving skills of engineering with Medical Sciences to create more advanced Medical Devices and equipment.
- biomedical engineers work with a broad range of professionals ranging from other engineering specialties, to basic Laboratory scientists, to physicians and nurses.
i chose Biomedical Engineering field to be of service to people, to partake of the excitement of working with living systems, and to apply advanced technology to the complex problems of medical care
Junior Biomedical Engineer Dhaka, Dhaka Division, BangladeshJanuary 2013 --- December 2015
i have acquired in hand experience but not limited to following area.
- setting standards of equipments & ensuring their Compliance.
- maintaining the equipment to the best of its performance by organizing a planned maintenance program for all equipment’s and attending to emergency breakdowns and repairs.
- carry out inspection & repairs of the equipment/machine.
- maintaining equipment inventory for all existing & incoming equipments.
- involvement in the activities of the safety committee & checking safety hazards.
- keeping record of the spares/consumable items.
AdaptabilityAnalytical thinkingAuthenticityCollaborationEfficiencyInterest in knowledgeResult OrientedTrust
AnalysisBioinformaticsBiomedical EngineeringC++ChemistryBiology Biochemistry Medical devicesData entryData ManagementEnglishLaboratory SkillsPowerPointResearch
Skills and Expertise
Analytical skills Analyze data Write papersCalculate trial timelinesCollaborate with medical teamCollaborate with project teamCollect dataData entryData verificationlifescienceWritten presentation
Master in Biomedical Engineering from Khulna University of Engineering & Technology in 2016
Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering from Gono Bishwa biddlay in 2012
Training and Certification
Shielding calculation for PET-CT machine in 2012 Training