• a highly motivated professional with background in Life Sciences [biology], Photography and airport Customer Service.
• Biologist - Lab Technician / assistant - looking for new Career chalenge in switzerland or abroad
• trilingual (greek, English, French)
• Lab techniques (Cell biology, molecular biology, Biochemistry, Clinical Chemistry and Histology)
• Neuroscience background (courses and Lab experience)
• photographer (travel & street Photography, fashion Photography, portraits, photojournalism)
• customer support agent experience (athens international airport)
- i am a passionate about biology, Research, arts, cultural and historical sites, travel, Psychology, Photography, Communication, personal relationships, and new technologies. i enjoy socialising, as well learning new skills and improving myself both professionally and personally.
- i have had the pleasure of working several jobs that have been radically different but within each position i have proven to be meticulous, driven and conscious of details at all times.
- i consider myself to be highly organized, focused, dynamic and interactive, and someone that is enthusiastic about the work i commit myself to. i am able to have an influential impact on the people around me, something that i have used in order to create on going successful events. i am clearly structured in my working place by keeping detailed record and although i am eager to take initiative and work independently, i am a proponent of team work and cooperation for optimal results. i am a quick learner and highly adaptable to change. i am willing to relocate and to travel if necessary.
- my only goals are to be able to flourish in my personal and professional life in a business which motivates me daily, to which i can offer the best of myself.
•feel free to contact me anytime, by cell phone or by e-mail.
cell phone: +41 788 22 9511
Student Internship Geneva, SwitzerlandOctober 2015 --- March 2016
i was assisting in protein Experiment by conducting Cell and molecular biology Lab techniques.
• GMP, Aseptic & Sterilization methods,
• experimental Documentation, record keeping and reporting,
• Protein Purification & expression techniques, SDS-PAGE,
• Bacterial Transformation & expression, e.coli - methods of
Customer Support Agent Pireas, Piraeus, GreeceMay 2014 --- August 2014
ticketing agent - Operations agent
Laboratory Assistant (Part-Time) Athens, Kentrikos Tomeas Athinon, GreeceFebruary 2006 --- May 2012
i contributed to Laboratory classes for students in biology / i was setting up the
experiments, cleaning and preparing the labs of Biochemistry, Cell biology, Clinical Chemistry and Histology
• safety, Health and hygiene rules in Clinical & biochemical Lab (standard
• ordering materials and maintenance of Lab
• HPLC method
• classical histological techniques, tissue processing methods, immunohistochemical staining, microtome, cryostat, lcm, Fluorescence electron Microscopy
Passenger Service Agent Nea Ionia, Vorios Tomeas Athinon, GreeceMay 2008 --- November 2008
passenger service officer
ground support agent
Photographylab techniquesCustomer Service Cell biologymolecular biologyNeuroscienceHistology
Skills and Expertise
Use laboratory techniques Use a confocal microscopyAnalyze proteinAseptic processingAseptic techniquesAssist with proceduresAttend seminarsCell cultureEvaluate protocolsNetworkNegotiationPlanning clinical studiesUse fluorescence microscopyUse western blotting techniqueUnderstand protocolsWritten presentation
Courses in Neuroscience in Neuroscience from University of Geneva in 2015
Bachelor in Biology in Biology from Ethnikon kai Kapodistriakon Panepistimion Athinon in 2013
Erasmus Exchange Student in Master II in Microbiology from Université Denis Diderot (Paris VII) in 2007
Training and Certification
DALF C2 – Mastery (or proficiency) level French Cultural Office of the French embassy in 2012 Certification