- Experienced with costumer support and consultive sales, scientific and technical team support as product specialist.
- Result oriented, high trustfull, articulate, instersting in knowledge, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Experienced in Immunology Products, as diagnostic tests development and monoclonal antibodies (mAb) production.
- High knowledge in Biochemestry and Molecular Biology technics.
- Tree times named " Presidents Club " at Becton Dickinson (BD), a quarterly award that evaluates staff performance and contribution in sales.
Recombinant protein cloning and production, mAb production, protein purification, real time PCR, flow cytometry, ELISA, western blot, cell culture, animal use research, clinical trials.
Product Specialist and Account Manager
October 2011 --- October 2014
- Responsible for pre- and post-sales for all the Brazilian south region in research and clinical market for Flow Cytometry, Cell Culture, ELISA, Western Blot and antibodies.
- Responsible also for all support, help with the technology, protocols and products selection.
- Responsible to bring new clients and sales opportunities based on customer assistance on their needs and results.
- Responsible for the maintenance of key accounts: Inventory management, participation of the clinical routine and assistance. Monitoring shipping process and approval of projects submitted to funding bodies.
- Negotiation and monitoring of supply reagents contracts.
Senior Clinical Research Associate
April 2010 --- October 2011
- Development of ELISA Kits and PCR protocols for the Screening diseases in commercial poultry.
- Development of protocols, production of monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins and use of animal for research.
Clinical Laboratory Technician Responsable Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
March 2009 --- March 2010
Technical Responsible for sanity rules, sample analyses and trails of the research Medical Clinic.
Research associate • Production of Recombinant Proteins and Monoclonal Antibodies Porto Alegre - RS, Brazil
January 2007 --- April 2009
The theses of the master degree was about the evaluation of an antigen candidate for a tick vaccine for Bovines and was done in a university company of production of antibodies.
During the master Mariana was the responsible for all steps for cloning, production and purification of recombinants proteins, immunisation steps, production of the hibridoms and monoclonal antibodies, purification of mAbs, and also the tests of titillation and efficiency.
Result OrientedInterest in knowledgeStrategic thinkingFlexibilitySociabilityTrustCollaborationApproachabilityResponsibility
Skills and Expertise
Develop protocols Interpret data Molecular Diagnostics Report data Search literature on clinical trialsAdjust processes and methodsCreates a collaborative team environmentBiomarker ResearchConduct post-marketing surveillance studyConduct close-out visitsExecute scientific projectsEthics committee submissions
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Business Management from ESPM in 2015
Master in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Immunology from Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul / UFRGS in 2009
Bachelor in Biology from Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul / UFRGS in 2005
Training and Certification
Flow Citometry in 2012 Certification
SAP in 2011 Certification
Real time PCR in 2010 Certification
PSS, CRM, Sales Force, Certification