pierre is a biometrics professional with 15 years experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. he started his Career as a technical professional being a Clinical (SAS) programmer where after he grew in a team leading role for global Statistical programming. after mastering his team lead skills he grew into the ad role. in 2009, pierre joined iddi where he started his role as an ad within Data Management and then gradually grow to being the Director of eclinical services within the company. during these years, pierre learned to communicate with international, multicultural teams. he learned to aim for high quality and performance by being a true Leader. moreover he knows exactly how to deal with difficult situations, face demanding clients and meeting challenging deadlines. although the technical background, pierre hasn't been hands on involved with the programming itself. his strengths are more focused on coordination, Planning and budget management. pierre is looking for a new exciting role where he can use his (project) management skills. he is keen to learn new talents and contribute to a new company as a valuable asset.
Director, eClinical ServicesApril 2011 --- July 2015
- managing the eclinical services department employing 30 people and consisting of 3 teams : 1) Randomization systems 2) data managment & edc systems 3) Validation and support (incl. help desk acitvities)
- responsible for Budgets and plans for the development of the department.
- directed the development, evaluation and adaptation of processes for providing eclinical services support for Clinical trials (ensuring work is delivered on time to the standards required).
- Project Management for studies and technical/standardization exercises.
Annual Conference Chair and co-ChairOctober 2012 --- October 2014
the 2014 was phuse’s tenth annual conference! i chaired this annual event with "data transparency” as main theme. data being at the heart of our activity and transparency being a hot topic at the time, it seemed the most logical theme to select. the 2014 conference was the one with the highest attendance ever and was a great success for the phuse organisation. previously, i co-chaired the 2013 annual phuse conference in brussels with "patient centricity" as main theme.
AD & DH Streams (co-)ChairOctober 2009 --- October 2012
ad: application and Software Development stream covers the development process of Applications and software designed to assist us, directly or indirectly, in our daily job. dh: data handling stream is dedicated to various aspects of data handling and database management done by programmers in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Associate Director, Data ManagementAugust 2009 --- April 2011
Brussels Single Day Event ChairOctober 2008 --- October 2010
Associate Director, Budget/Resource/Vendor ManagementSeptember 2007 --- July 2009
Global Statistical Programming Team LeaderJune 2003 --- August 2007
- responsible for the development and supervision of the global Statistical programming team (be/uk/us) in order to provide Statistical results supporting Clinical study reports.
- coordination of activities in order to meet deadlines with the expected quality.
- management of the relationship with external providers (selection and contract Negotiation).
SAS Consultant - Clinical ProgrammerApril 1999 --- May 2003
Responsable Secteur LogistiqueAugust 1998 --- February 1999
Problem solvingTrustAnalytical thinkingCoordinationOrganizationAttention to detailSociabilityFlexibility
R&DClinical DevelopmentClinical trialsGood Clinical Practice (GCP)Regulatory submissionsPhases of clinical development (phase I to IV)people managementTeam LeadershipCommunication SkillsProject ManagementProgrammingSASClinical Data Management (CDM)Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Randomization SystemsWriting Study Procedures and SOPsHIVHPVHCVoncology
Master of Science (MSc) in Business Administration and Management, General from Facultés universitaires catholiques de Mons in 1998
in from Athénée Royal Jules Bara in 1992
Training and Certification
SAS Programmer in 0000 Certification