I have studied IT and Marketing and worked in both fields. I tend to lean more on the marketing side as it gives me an upper hand in meeting different people and help them solve their daily problems. I also get to get new ideas from the different people with different backgrounds. I am very flexible in my work and a quick learner. I can work with all Microsoft Office applications effectively. I am readily available at a moments notice for any task given and I am a hard working individual who believes in time management. I'm a social and open minded person.
Project Manager Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
July 2016 --- June 2017
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Administrative Support Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
July 2013 --- May 2016
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Place or cancel orders.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Act as the company gatekeeper.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
Customer Service/ Administrative Support Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
June 2011 --- July 2013
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more;
- Research required information using available resources;
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource;
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to listeners and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
AdaptabilityAttention to detailCollaborationCommunicativeCoordinationCreative thinkingDependabilityFlexibilityInterest in knowledgeTrust
Communication SkillsCustomer ServiceData entryData ManagementEnglishEvent ManagementmanagementMarketingMarketing ManagementMarketing CommunicationsMicrosoft ExcelMicrosoft PowerpointMicrosoft ProjectMicrosoft OfficeMicrosoft WordOutlookPowerPointPresentation SkillsProject ManagementProject PlanningSocial MediaSocial Media MarketingSocial SkillsTeam ManagementTeam LeadershipTeam BuildingTeamworkTechnical SupportTime Management
Skills and Expertise
Analyze data Report data Interpret dataAdministrative supportCollect dataCommunicate with sponsorCompile informationCoordinate projectsData entryDesign IT solutionsDirect co-workersFollow up projectsGeneral office managementHandle callsMaintain strong relationshipsManage front deskOffice managementOral presentationPeople management
Diploma in Information Technology from kings college in 2011