- Build, set and apply sales strategies for fast development of novel technology suppliers and Service Providers
- Lead and motivate sale teams (including FAS and service engineer) and Distribution channel
- Review and negotiate contracts and deals
- Marketing initiative and creation (brochure, booth, website, newsletters campaign ...)
- Optimize work-flow to insure productivity and competitiveness.
- Research (RUO) and Diagnostic (IVD) Market
I want the company i am working for to succeed! I want the company to give itself the mean to be successful. email: popielarz.michel(at)wanadoo.fr
AS Sales Leader, France
Since October 2018
I am responsible for the “Analytical Sciences Products” Division in France and lead a team of 10 account managers and agents, 8 application scientists and 1 assistant.
Accountable for Turnover, P&L, local marketing actions, Quality Insurance Sales Process, Revenue recognition and Recruitments. Involved with Service actions, logistic and credit collection.
Customers: all places where a lab coat is worn (in France).
HCS sales specialistSeptember 2016 --- September 2018
European Sales DirecteurJanuary 2015 --- September 2016
Chief Business Development OfficerJuly 2013 --- December 2014
Regional DirectorMay 2003 --- January 2012
Distributors Manager (EMEA) & Direct Sales in European CountriesMarch 2000 --- April 2003
Sales ManagerJanuary 1999 --- February 2000
Account ManagerJanuary 1997 --- January 1999
Analytical thinkingCollaborationProactivityResult OrientedProblem solving
Skills and Expertise
Achieve sales objectivesInteract with KOLprovide solutionsuncover customers "pain"
PostDoc in Cellular Biology (JAK/STAT) from Imperial Cancer Research Fund, Lincoln's Inn Field LONDON in 1996
Ph.D in Cellular and Molecular Biology from Université Louis Pasteur (Strasbourg I) in 1994
DEUG B in Sciences de la Vie from Univ Metz (57) France in 1986