i completed ph.d in Medical Microbiology, i am working as a demonstrator /Medical Laboratory Technologist one of the laboratories. my Education Qualification is m.sc., applied microbiology, m.phil., microbiology, post graduate diploma in Clinical Virology and ph.d in Medical Microbiology. totally i am having more than 10 years working experience.
Demonstrator cum Medical Laboratory TechnologistKanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, India
Since March 2018
- operate and maintain laboratory equipment.
- microbiological Analysis of blood, urine, cerebrospinal and other body fluids.
- running ELISA and other serological Assays.
- PCR identification of various micro organisms in Clinical samples.
- establish procedures for the Analysis of specimens and Medical laboratory experiments.
- conduct Quality Control assessment of Testing techniques.
- supervise and train other medcial laboratory technical staff, students and taking class to Nursing, allied Health Science students
- Operate and Maintain Laboratory Equipment.
- Microbiological analysis of Blood, Urine, Cerebrospinal and other body fluids.
- Running ELISA and other serological assays.
- PCR Identification of various Micro Organisms in Clinical Samples.
- Establish procedures for the analysis of Specimens and Medical Laboratory Experiments.
- Conduct Quality Control Assessment of Testing Techniques.
- Supervise and Train other Medcial laboratory Technical Staff, Students and Taking Class to Nursing, Allied Health Science Students
Demonstrator cum Medical Laboratory Technologist IndiaNovember 2008 --- February 2018
- set up, operate and maintain laboratory equipment.
- microbiological Analysis of all kind of Clinical samples.
- Research and project works in the fields of mycology.
- bacterial and fungal culture work, parasitology work, running ELISA, PCR.
- handling binocular Microscope, immunofluresence Microscope, phase contrast Microscope and dark field Microscope.
- organizing and conducting the cme programs.
- may supervise and train other Medical laboratory technical staff, students and helpers.
Analytical thinkingFlexibilityIndividualityKindnessProblem solvingResponsibilitySelf-confidence
Skills and Expertise
Cell culturepcrSupervise technicians Technology researchTrain StaffUnderstand protocolsUse laboratory techniques
Ph.D. in Microbiology from Meenakshi Academic of Higher Educational Research University in 2015
MPhil in Microbiology from Vinayaga Mission’s University in 2007
Master of Science in Applied Microbilogy from Harur Muthu arts & Science College in 2005
P.G Diploma in Medical Virology from Christian Medical College & Hospital in 2005
Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from Harur Muthu arts & Science College in 2002
Training and Certification
An Expedition to Bacterial Genome Islands in 2012 Certification
International Science Symposium on HIV & Infections diseases in 2012 Certification
PCR Approach in Molecular Diagnostics and Research in 2012 Certification
Trends in Mycology and Infection Control in 2012 Certification
Strategies to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance in 2011 Certification
Expert has 5 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)