i am a very dynamic, motivated, proactive and integer professional, able to work independently and in team.
in my Career within medical affairs oncology, i have always strived for a good balance between the demands of both Clinical and business interests. i have provided medical support for 9 different products within different phases of their lifecycle, including product and indication launches.
i enjoy working in an innovative Pharmaceutical company.
Medical Advisor OncologyBeerse
Since December 2014
• Be an expert with profound medical-scientific knowledge in the Therapeutic Area of oncology, especially prostate cancer.
• Plan and execute the Medical Education plan in Belgium.
• Ensure high quality scientific communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis.
• Present medical-scientific data at internal and external meetings.
• Gain and report valuable insight into treatment patterns and scientific activities in the therapeutic area, through scientific interactions.
• Support the development and implementation of medical and scientific strategies and concepts within the medical affairs plan and data generation strategy.
• Handle investigator initiated study proposals and grant requests.
• Organize and participate in Advisory Boards and Symposiums and coordinate conference attendees.
• Participate in national and international conferences and in-house events.
• Prepare and participate in investigator meetings, recruitment follow-up and study result presentations.
Medical Manager Onco-Hematology, with People and Project Management BrusselsOctober 2012 --- October 2014
Medical Manager Lung & Pancreatic Cancer BrusselsOctober 2010 --- September 2012
Medical Manager Lung & Renal Cancer BrusselsOctober 2009 --- September 2010
Medical Manager Anemia & Transplantation BrusselsSeptember 2008 --- September 2009
PathologyGeneticsPhases of clinical development (phase I to IV)Actions and modes of action of drugs in the human speciesImmunologyICH-GCPoncologyBiomarkersmolecular biologyMedical affairsMicrosoft Office
PhD in Medical Sciences from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in 2008
Master in Biomedical Sciences from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in 2003