My qualifications include a wide range of practical, legal and organizational experience, as well as skills in solving legal issues and human relations. I gained the experience while running the office for patient complaints at the Ministry of health of the Republic of Slovenia; being a part of a professional board of European Law Journal; working for a family pharmacy business handling procurement, contracts, and legal matters; as a lecturer in legal subjects at a high school for economics; participating in organization of events.
Legal and Compliance Officer
Since January 2014
- Assistant manager of 4 Pharmacies.
- Dealing with everyday civil, administrative, contract, commercial, labour and pharmaceutical law cases.
- Administrative and legal support for High school for economics and administration Ljubljana.
- Teaching legal and business-related subjects at High school for economics and administration Ljubljana.
- Working on legal related matters for companies and individuals.
- Organizing events.
Analytical thinkingAttention to detailCommunicativeOptimismResponsibility
NegotiationBusiness DevelopmentCommunication SkillsCompliance with regulationsDemand Supply PlanningEnglishEvent ManagementLeadershipMicrosoft OfficePharmaceutical IndustryPresentation SkillsProcurementPublic SpeakingStrategic PlanningTeaching
Skills and Expertise
Analytical skills Develop protocols Write papers Write protocolsAdministrative supportCoach staffCommunicationConfirm protocol complianceContract approvalNegotiationOrganise meetingsOral presentationRegulatory documentationAttend seminars, courses and meetings within and outside the companyManage regulatory activitiesWriting regulatory documents
Honours Bachelor Degree in Faculty of Law from Univerza v Ljubljani in 2014
Training and Certification
Project management in 2016 Training
Sales techniques in 2016 Training
IELTS in 2017 Certification
Expert has 2 publications (Will be avalible with full profile)