working at Janssen Pharmaceutical company as a study statistician from Development of Vaccine and Drug.
Fellow biostatistician at European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).
Master of statistics with specialization in Biostatistics. Course accredited by Royal Statistical.
2-year experience working as a statistician in a government agency,
With civil Service professional eligibility
•Proficient with statistical software such as SAS, R and SPSS
Study statisticianBeerse, Belgium
Since October 2015
Clinical Study Design
- Work on Development of Ebola vaccine as a Study statistician for Phase 1 ,
- worked on Hepatitis B drug development Phase 1
- working on RSV and FLU drug development phase1, :provided the following services
- Provides primary statistical input for clinical study design.
- Provides analysis planning for clinical studies.
- Provides statistical input to clinical study reports.
- Assists in clinical development planning for new drug indications
- Provides statistical support to other disciplines related to clinical statistics.
- Complies with department SOPs and regulatory guidance.
Fellow BiostatisticianBrussels, Belgium
Since March 2014
• Programming different clinical trials into a single readily accessible database that will serve as the basis for all analyses (warehouse).
• Monitor and ensure quality of data in data warehouse is up to stand and readily available to used
• Preparing tables ,graphs based on the statistical methodology as per protocol
• Using and writing Sas programs in macros language for data manipulation
• Application of different methods in analysis of clinical trial as instructed in the protocol.
• Data analysis, interpretation of results and reporting writing mainly on the statistical part of the report
• Presentation of the results to the recist committee
• Investigate the predictive value of the response assessment according to the current version of RECIST for overall survival.
• Use different cut-offs for tumor growth to distinguish between a complete response, a partial response, stable disease and progressive disease;
• Use different parameters to quantify tumor growth, e.g. use the slope of the growth rather than the increase in the sum of diameters.
• Investigate the role of the different components of RECIST and how predictive they are for overall survival, especially the contribution of tumor growth based on objective tumor measurements in a model for overall survival which already includes factors for tumor shrinkage and progression of non-target disease.
• I was involved in different trials at EORTC as an independent programmer': Independent Programmer: member of the EORTC Headquarters Statistics Department who is not the Trial Statistician and who independently validates the SAS program used by a study Statistician for reporting a trial's results
Since September 2011
Clinical Trial • Notable courses completed: Longitudinal data analysis, Regression, Clinical Trial, Advanced clinical trials, Categorical data analysis, Survival data analysis, Multivariate data analysis, Non-parametric, Modeling Infectious diseases and Epidemiology Thesis project: "Validation of progression free survival as a surrogate for overall survival in patients newly diagnosed with Glioblastoma"
statisticianOctober 2009 --- September 2011
studentMarch 2006 --- August 2009
just a sample young man. very strike. love what i do.
Interest in knowledgeApproachabilityAdaptabilityCreative thinkingEfficiency
Skills and Expertise
Analyze data Interpret data Report dataClinical data collectionDesign data collection systemsSupervise data processingValidate dataWork with coordination and data management teamssas programingDesign clinical trialPresent clinical results
Master's degree in Biostatistics from Universiteit Hasselt in 2013
Bachelor's degree in Statistics from Makerere University in 2010
Training and Certification
Data analysis with competing risks and Multi-state analysis in 2014 Training
Course on “Clinical Trial Statistics for non-Statisticians” in 2014 Certification
One-day journey through EORTC activities in 2014 Certification